So I made another bag last night, and it’s my favorite so far. I altered the pattern to make it less floppy on the top, and a bit deeper, and it looks/works much better. And it’s pink! Cuter.
And my next one is going to be made out of this yummy looking speckled cream colored one. I’m pretty excited about this one!
Also tried my hand at blocking last night. I finished Paul’s scarf, but knits have that way of curling about them. It didn’t look very good.
*Pardon the nasty indoor/outdoor carpet. Eh, such is life living in a rental.
So I dunked it in the sink, then gently squeezed and pressed the water out. (Whatever you do DO NOT wring it out. Bad news for handknits) Then we pinned it to the floor into the shape and we’re letting it dry overnight and then all of today. This evening I’ll take it off and see if it stays blocked. If not, well then, honey, you’re getting a curly scarf.