I’ve finished the two front panels and the back of Togglebuttons Cabled Jacket. I really have got to come up with a better name than that, though.
Don’t mind all of the ends that need to be woven in…
All I need to do now is make the hood and the sleeves and it’ll be completed! It’ll look better once it’s blocked, cables have a way of looking kind of wonky until they’re blocked.
The whole thing turned out tinier than I thought it would, so I guess it’s more of a 0-3 month size, so I am hoping that my baby doesn’t come out completely huge and not fit this at all, because then I would be very sad, and I think I am too attached to this one to give it away!
that circled cable there should be an UNDER not an OVER. But at least I caught it before I added the hood, it would have been a LOT harder to fix afterwards!