RED = Anger 1. Are you currently mad at someone? Nope!
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? Why would I put something like that on the ol’ www?
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Not that I can remember. I’m kind of passive when I’m angry.
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry? My face turns red, well, let’s see… always?
5. When you’re mad, do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I just get quiet and feel like I’m about to cry, then I shut up and leave before I cry.
ORANGE = Excitement
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Yes, but my dearest best friend told me that they were, right before we went, because they know I HATE suprises.
2. Do you get easily excited? Yeah.
3. What’s something that you’re most excited about? Going to Europe in March, but even more so, getting married in June!
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? Buy a house and pay for Paul to finish school!
5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be? Well, I’d like to be in Moscow…?
YELLOW = Self Discovery
1. Name: Ali
2. Birthday: May 6th
3. What’s your main goal in life? Love the Lord my God with all my heart and soul and mind and be a good wife.
4. Do you want to have children? Absolutely. Lots.
5. When do you want to die? Before I get too old, but not until I live a good ‘n full life.
GREEN = Opinions
1. Are you against gay marriage? Yeah
2. Lower the drinking age? I think it’s a little silly, but I guess they have to make the age at some point… but 21 seems weird.
BLUE = Love
1. Do you love someone? Yes!
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, but it’s slightly more complicated than that.
PURPLE = Q & A 1.How many beds did you lay in today? Just my own.
2.What color shirt are you wearing? Green and white
3.Name one thing that you do every day. Drink coffee (yikes)
4.How much cash do you have on you right now? Hehe, about 50 cents!
5.Look to your left. What’s there? My printer and a stack of papers that I should be entering into the computer and my notebook of prebilling information.
6.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed? Well, I borrowed a veil from my friend Mary, does that count? It’s my ‘something borrowed’.
7.What website(s) do you visit most during the day? Gmail, various insurance/preauthorization websites, medical coding websites, not very exciting.
8.Do you have plants in your room? Nope, no sunlight, no sunlight.
9.Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head because of my migraines, and my back, well, because it usually hurts.
10.What city was your last taxicab ride in? I’ve never, ever ridden in a cab.
11.Do you own a picture phone? Nope, I’m old school like that.
12.Recent time you were really upset? Last night when I was throwing up because of my migraine. Like Erika said on hers, I was sitting on the bathroom floor crying. So sad.
PINK = Last
1.Person you saw: A patient’s wife. Not terribly exciting.
2. Movie watched in cinema: Oh, heh… uh… don’t judge me, Bride Wars.
3. Song you just listened to? Fleet Foxes, White Winter Hymnal (oh yes. So good.)
4. Person you talked on the phone with: Paul
GREY = Today
1. What are you doing right now? I’m workin’.. or something
2. What are you doing tonight? Hot date with Autumn to go to a concert downtown, David Bazan! So excited.
3. What are you going to eat? Well I haven’t eaten anything yet, maybe I’ll eat some of my cheese that I have here at work. Or a granola bar.
BROWN = Tomorrow
1. Is: Saturday and Seattle day! EMP and Buffalo Exchange and University District!
2. Goal: Have fun and avoid another migraine
3. Are you going to laugh? Most likely, because I’ll be hanging out with Charissa and Autumn. I usually laugh with them, and we’ll probably pull out some ABBA songs and some hot dance moves.