I got a commissioned order for a set of four Mario themed stockings. I was really excited about making these, and I had so much fun making them.
Paul helped me out a lot by putting the characters onto knit graph paper for me, which was great, since apparently that is a skill I am greatly lacking in.
I am pretty pleased with how they turned out, and I am glad I finished them in time for Christmas. Now I am definitely motivated to make my family our own fun stockings, but the only problem is that there are just so many fun designs out there, I can’t chose one!
Don’t forget, my last post still has an open giveaway- open until Friday!