I had an idea on Wednesday for a hat… I wasn’t entirely sure how it was going to work out, but I had a very specific idea in my head about what I wanted.
Apparently foxes need to wear hats as well!
I think it needs a bit of work. Mainly, it needs to be a bit longer, and I think the yarn I used would be a better fit with a smaller needle size (I did this on size 10’s), I think a size 7 might be a bit better. And also some matching buttons might have improved the look of the eyes. They were similar but not exactly the same size. But hopefully I’ll make another prototype and have a free pattern for you guys in the near future! I’m very excited about it!